- Location: Cheshire
- Salary: £30k – £35k
Lead Mobile Developer
- iOS, Android
- Mobile Development
Leading innovator of security and mobile technology is seeking a talented Mobile developer to join their pioneering mobile development team. With a strong track record in secure mobile solutions, their portfolio continues to grow with ground-breaking technology, and you can be part of the mobile team to develop it.
As a Mobile Developer, your responsibilities will involve:
- Developing the mobile version of a large-scale enterprise web application, for iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- Programming in Java, C# and Objective-C.
- Developing the UI of the application, designing and scoping the front-end, usability of the application features
- Programming at the back-end, developing web services, and programming the communication layer between the server and the application
- Developing bespoke features and applications for customers, but also integrating applications with hardware, third party applications (e.g. suppliers)
- Contributing to the development of a back-end management platform that stores realtime data
- Understanding protocols, sockets, networking – TCP/IP, HTTP, SNTP
- Working through the full software lifecycle – analysing requirements, design, development, integration and supporting customers
- Building applications from scratch, from start to finish.
This company are working on a number of exciting projects, which will require you to be familiar with aspects of internet/mobile/data security, cloud environments, multithreading, as well as Mobile development and enterprise web applications. The role also offers a lot of variety – not only will you be learning new concepts; different areas of technology – security, storage, cloud, application development, you will be programming back-end, middle layer and front-end. Taking projects from conception to delivery is a given, and they strongly encourage the team to put forward their own ideas, promoting innovation. Excellent opportunities for career growth – into leadership, management, or to progress technically as they are currently building the core team which will be central to the business as the company expands.
Here is an environment where your ideas will be listened to, you will be encourage to innovate, all within a friendly, social team atmosphere where they like to celebrate their successes with nights out, sporting events, and parties.
Please apply with an updated CV – interviews are being arranged immediately.