- Location: Reading
- Salary: £30k – £40k
Product Manager Role
- Product Management experience
- Exposure to hardware or software, technology solutions
My client is a market leading provider of software solutions in the Payments Industry. With a strong, solid reputation that stands globally, as they continue to innovate and expand their product base further, they are recruiting for a Product Manager to join their ambitious, driven team. You will be a key contributor, driving their products into a new market, helping to continue establishing a strong brand profile. You will be responsible for product strategy, market strategy, development roadmaps to top institutions within finance, banking, e-commerce, retail, commercial, transportation, amongst others. The company is in a key phase of growth and here is an exciting opportunity for you to be a key contributor within it.
As a Product Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of market strategy – providing expertise on competitors, market behaviour, prospective clients to define product strategy.
- Key input into product development – features, content, functionality, and continually enhancing, optimising the product ahead of competition.
- Representing the company in front of clients as the Product/Market specialist – providing guidance, advice, and product information to clients.
- Planning and devising the product roadmap, conducting resource and cost analysis, and pricing strategy.
- Communicating the roadmap to R&D, setting deliverables and timeframes for the software teams to achieve.
- Constant communication with all teams involved in the process (stakeholders, clients, sales, R&D), ensuring deadlines are met, monitoring the progress of the R&D teams, keeping clients informed at every stage.
This is a technology driven company; their software solutions and products are used globally, built and developed with decades of expertise. The company prides itself on high quality products, driven by innovation and efficiency, as well as the highest level of security. You will be very instrumental in the company’s key time of growth, and this role presents an outstanding opportunity to be the fundamental driving force that takes this company to the next level.
To apply, you must have:
- A proven track record in a similar role, preferably from technology or engineering background
- Strong product management background
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition – be action driven and motivated to go above and beyond to help the company achieve it’s goals.
Please email your CV to apply.