Details for the website:
- Location: Wimbledon
- Salary: £55k – £65k
Technical Business Analyst – Software/FinTech
Banking or Capital Markets experience
Fast-growing financial technology company specialising in high performance platforms for investment banks is seeking a number of talented Business Analysts to join their ground-breaking team. This software company have doubled their growth consecutively over the last 2 years, and are reaching a very exciting phase in their growth, with a strong portfolio of customers as well as a rapidly growing strong reputation across the banking & finance industry. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst who is looking for an opportunity to make a huge impact on a rapidly expanding, soon to be one of the leading competitors in their field.
As a Business Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Requirements gathering, and assessing what features and functionality is necessary for the client
Conducting workshops and interviews to elicit requirements
- Providing detailed documentation of client requirements, translating these into functional specifications for the technical and development team
- Leading project scoping, training in parallel to become the key point of contact for customers during the implementation phase
- Responsible for managing and producing clear and qualified requirements from undefined and unstructured information; responsible for communicating this to the internal teams, including but not limited to: implementation services team, R&D, and testing.
- Good experience in the full software development lifecycle / SDLC project environment through to UAT and training.
- Responsible for UAT testing – ensuring the development has been done to the requirements, feeding back to the developers, steering them to do the right job.
- Helping to formalise and implement structured methodology; experience with UML would be highly advantageous.
- Providing group training to clients, explaining how the software works – it’s features, benefits and how to use the application
- Strong emphasis on being detail oriented, a good communicator, and being client focused.
This is an ambitious, fast-growing software company who in have secured a very high growth rate since conception in 2012, with several high profile investment banks on their client portfolio. Here’s your chance to be part of the team that will help continue fuel that growth.
To apply, you must be an excellent communicator who is driven, client focussed, who can think on their feet and really engage with clients. Experience in Financial Technology or Banking is a must. You must have knowledge of capital markets, or trading, as well as proven experience as a Business Analyst.