- Location: London
- Salary: £50k – £70k
Technical Project Manager – Finance / Banking / Software
- Experienced in Financial Markets or Banking domain
- Project Management Experience
- Software/Technology background
My client is an innovative global technology company, with an up & coming division specialising in sophisticated security tools for trading applications to the finance and banking sector. Due to their fast-growing market share across the UK, Europe and the USA, they are seeking the expertise of a Project Manager to manage and deliver to their client portfolio as they continue to expand. You will be a key contributor, joining an ambitious team, helping to continue establishing a strong brand profile to top institutions of Investment Banking, Hedge Funds, Stock Exchanges, across the UK, Europe and USA.
As a Technical Project Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full project lifecycle, devising detailed Project Plans in accordance with client requirements and the functional specification.
- Involvement in defining functional specifications and detailed scoping, bridging the gap between the BA’s and internal R&D, technical development teams.
- Managing communication between the company and clients – managing expectations, ensuring timelines are realistic.
- Identifying project delays potential project delays and ways to bring the project back on track.
- Planning and scheduling resources for all projects, as well as tracking and reporting on over all progress.
- Managing communication with internal teams, such as R&D, product teams, development teams, project consultants, account management, the company’s management team.
- Maintaining progress reports to C-level executives.
- Tracking and reporting on revenue costs for all projects, including monitoring resource utilisation.
- Maintaining project documentation.
This is an ambitious growing division who in have secured a very high growth rate since conception in 2012, with several high profile investment banks on their client portfolio. Here’s your chance to be part of the team that will help continue fuel that growth.
To apply, you must be an excellent communicator who is driven, can think on their feet and think outside the box. Experience in Financial Technology is a must. You must come from a technical background, with a solid understanding of software delivery.